About us

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Mixed signals/ Need advice

So I met this girl very naturally and instantly was very attracted with her. We started hanging out a bit mainly just as friends, and flirted a little, but I m(20) had just gotten out of a relationship, and deal with sexual anxiety but did not go much further. About a month ago she sent me a text asking how I felt about her and how she was confused and felt slightly rejected because I had not made any moves. I had expressed that I liked her, and she had expressed that she had always liked me too. Fast foward a few weeks we went to a part and made out heavily, and would have had sex but something came up preventing that. Anyway since then we have continued to snapchat and talk via phone, and have hungout a few times, but i am unsure how to proceed. She has mentioned being afraid to lose our friendship if we continue to go foward, and this prevents me from wanting to advance on her further, but then at times she will come on to me, or put my hand somewhere on her body. Lastly when I am with her I notice she snapchats alot of other guys and what not. Anyway feel free to ask any clarifying questions. Do I have a brutally honest convo with her? Do i continue to not be definitive with my intentions until she is? Do I just tell her how I feel? In person, or over snapchat/text? Help me

Tldr: Ive been getting mixed signals from a girl I really like, and dont know what to do.

submitted by /u/BusinessTomatillo642
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment