About us

Friday, April 22, 2022

I left her but I still love her

Hey guys!

This is my first time posting anything on reddit, I don't even know if anyone will read this but I have no one to talk to so her we go

3 weeks ago I (25M) left my girlfriend (20F) after 2 years. I didn't want to leave her but I felt like she started falling out of love with me. I talked to her about it and she said that she still loves me.

I don't feel like she does anymore and here's why...

I haven't seen her in 6 months, when I ask her she says she is busy with college and exams and stuff but when she gets the chance she is out with her college friends. Doesn't even tell me, I just know from IG.

We rarely talked after she went to college (which is 7 mins away from where I live btw). At first she would talk to me non stop, wanting to know how my day was, she would do anything to see me, always saying she misses me and she loves me but now, none of that.

When I confronted her, she said she will "try" to do better. We talked for a while after that but I felt like I had to go, she is not the same person anymore.

Right now she is going out almost everyday with her friends, funny how she now has the time to go out and college is not a problem anymore.

I don't know what to do now, I don't know if I made the right decision or not.

Should I talk to her again or not?

Should I stop looking at her IG?

Thanks for reading!

TL;DR: I left my girlfriend because I felt like she is not in love with me anymore, she says she does but her actions don't.

submitted by /u/ahmed-shaker-
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment