About us

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

My girlfriend(19F) broke up with me (19M) and she is now with another guy(20M), a friend of hers

First, I want to clarify things about my (ex) girlfriend. She has a lot of mental issues and she did a school phobia this year, she wasn't able to go to the university, and even more, she wasn't able to go outside at all.
She also has a problem, she has never been able to love someone for a long period. But it was different this time she said to me when we were together that this is the first time that she felt that it could last for a (very) long time, and maybe, maybe for life
So the breakup was really hard for both of us, we cried a lot and all, it was very hard

She started to exchange with her friend in a flirty and sexual way almost a week after our breakup, she know him for almost 3 years now. She swore to me that it was very recent and that she didn't cheat. I trust her.

She was my first girlfriend ever, it would have been 1 year together on May the 12th

Concerning what I will do, I simply said to her that I will never send her messages but if she wants to send me some, I'll try to answer. I will restrict myself to do that (sending her things) because I think that this will hurt me more than everything

The purpose of my post is to ask you all how should I feel? I'm lost, it's a mix of anger and sadness. Did she do something bad? Should I be mad at her? Should I really avoid contacting her? I really need some opinions. Thank you for reading

Tl:dr: My girlfriend (almost 1 year together) broke up with me and dated another guy right after (she did not cheat) and I don't know how to feel

submitted by /u/fride00
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment