About us

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

My fiance (F23) told me she wants to brake up with me (M24) after 8.5 years.

So on Monday evening i got a text from my fiance about how she feels we need to talk about something and asked me to call her. I called immediately and straight away she told me she wants to brake up.

I moved abroad in January and we have been in a long term relationship after that and have seen twice. The brakeup came out of nowhere as i tought things are better than ever with us (disregarding the fact that i live abroad now). My plan was to be here for a year and then return but now i have no reason to go back.

My heart is shattered and i feel so lost and afraid. I love her so much. What should i do? I don’t really have friends here yet and am so lonely. I feel terrible thinking about that I should have not left here or how I should have done things differently. She says that the reason is that she just doesn’t love me like she used to.

TL;DR: I got dumped after 8.5 years and feel bad.

submitted by /u/BrakeupAfter8yrs
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment