About us

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Boyfriend doesn’t seem to be attracted to me anymore and it’s very hurtful

Hello everybody! I apologize if I make any mistakes while trying to communicate in English, since it’s not my native language.

I (f28) am in a long term relationship (6 years) with my boyfriend (m26). We are living together and he is supportive to me. Marriage and children are in the plans. Or they were in the plans, since our relationship have been changing lately.

There’s a lack of intimacy between us. He seems to be losing interest in sex, although I often try to initiate it. It’s very hurtful to think that he isn’t attracted to me anymore. Other guys try to flirt with me though but I’m not interested in any of them.

We’ve gotten into a routine, like we’re just best friends. After work at the end of the day he spends his free time playing online games. There’s a girl in his game group he meets online often. He is always talking to her, sharing confidences, or even talking about our relationship (even personal things about me which I would like to be private). He is open to me about it.

I feel lonely and like I'm not a priority. I don't want to misjudge or to be toxic to him or the girl, but I can’t stop think he is having an emotional affair. Should I be concerned about it? How to deal with it?

I always had trouble connecting with other people, it takes me a lot of time and efforf to strengthen love and friendship bonds. And I value my time with him, we’ve been through so much together. That’s why it’s so difficult to know what should I do in this situation .

Thanks to everyone who can read and help.

tl;dr: Boyfriend doesn't seem to be attracted to me anymore. He is losing interest in sex. I think he is becoming attached to someone else. I don’t know how to deal with this situation.

submitted by /u/Chemical-Cost-6670
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment