About us

Sunday, June 19, 2022

I come onto Reddit to speak platonically when I feel isolated or lonely

I suffer with depression and I am very codependent possibly borderline personality disorder. I have been in a relationship for 5 years. We have been living together all this time. We are very close, we are best best best friends and do a lot together. I am also a loner and I love just doing my individual things that calm me and helps my mental health and made it important to also have my own set of shows and games to play. I have become a lot better mentally when I started doing my own set of hobbies. I am very very very content. And absolutely love my boyfriend with all my heart.

However I am so bad with change. I had been unemployed for a year. And now I started work and because of this I feel lonelier because I have been with other people and I have withdrawn from my relationship and feel all weird like the relationship has changed and get paranoid and so scared that's we are drifting. And I have so much social anxiety at my new job that I feel alienated and I come home and withdraw and now I have started coming on here to talk to people platonically. I am being very selfish and I don't wanna come on here for an outlet. I'm creating this problem and I don't really understand it.

Tl;Dr I keep seeking communication with people on here when I feel lonely in my relationship.

submitted by /u/udonkeybreather
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment