About us

Monday, June 20, 2022

My (27f) boyfriend (30m) thinks I should tell him everytime someone flirts with me

I posted a video swimming underwater, in my swimsuit obviously! And he replied to the story: "Would you tell me if one of your exes replies to this in a flirty way"?

This was a Whatsapp status so I told him I didn't have any exes in my contacts but in any case, I would not tell him every time someone hits on me, I would not be unfaithful of course and that would not add any value. I understand this comes from an insecure space (I was unfaithful before, he was as well) BUT I don't think its healthy to "report" on these things, specially when you're not engaging with them.

Am I crazy to be firm about this and to think this is toxic?

He says he doesn't understand why is unhealthy, and asked me to send an article or something. I dont think I need an article because its about the principle and what I expect from the relationship, but want to double-check, I feel crazy

TL;DR: my boyfriend wants us to tell each other each time someone is flirty, is this really healthy?

submitted by /u/scarranzam
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment