About us

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Mismatched sex drive

I have been dating my [M23] gf [F24] for about 3 years. When I met her, she appeared to be a freaky gal. We would talk about sex all the time, even about other girls. Now, knowing her better, she was just trying to win me over... being "that" girl, one of the boys. We don't live together and we're both students. We see each other approximately 2-4 times a week, 1 time ALWAYS being at each other's house where we have sex every time. However, to me once a week is too little. To be worse, she NEVER initiates sex, I'm always the one who starts warming her up. She never casually touches me in a sexual manner. She never masturbates (literally never, not even once a month, that leading to her not knowing her body or her fetishes/fantasies). When we do have sex, it is great, I make her finish and she makes me finish. It's just, like a barrier. For her there's never a spontaneous start. It's always predetermined, on the weekends she'll come over and I will initiate it. Then we finish and it's over until next weekend. Never a round two, never anything else even that day. If something does happen between the weekends, she does it for me only, making me feel bad. I expressed my feelings to her numerous times. She never does anything about it. I just want to feel wanted. I suggested things such as: sexting (she didn't want to do it until recently just because I pushed it too much. It always ends up like those memes, her cooking doing all the chores multitasking, and I end up invested in it which ends up with me feeling like a pathetic sex freak), meet ups in the car (always happens in the evenings with her pulling the "im tired" card, or "do you REALLY want it right now", or if it's closer to our once a week weekend meet up "just wait until tomorrow"), getting off birth control (she still didn't try, she says it helps with her acne, sometimes she says she will do it but it's been 2 years already). I really love this girl. She's got it all and we're taking this relationship serious. I don't know how should I feel, should I drop my expectations and just adapt to her libido with the risk of it being even worse later on in life, or should I break up with her potentially losing a perfect partner over sex (which could be just a phase and maybe my libido drops down as I get busier in life?). I personally think sex for her is irrelevant part of a relationship, even her life generally. On the other hand, I'm very sexual and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I hope someone had a similar problem and could tell me what they did and how did it end up. Are you happier now? Do you regret it? Any advice is welcome.

TLDR; My girlfriend and I aren't compatible sexually. Advice on improving her sex drive? Is it a dealbreaker? anyone with similar experience?

submitted by /u/Broskisquared
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment