About us

Thursday, June 2, 2022

My friends won't meet for the last time before college ends.

As the title states, our college has finally ended only the finals pending and I am going back home unti then. I've been friends with these people for the past 3 years. I'll admit that we haven't been the closest of friends because of the pandemic and shit, we weren't able to meet and get acquainted as much as we would have been if the colleges were open. Still we were are cordial. There are a total of 5 P(20,F), S(21,M), K(21,M), U(21,M), M(20,F).of us.

P, S and U bonded over the lockdown. So there's always have been a thin line diving these 3 P, S and U of them from the rest of us since the lockdown was lifted. P has been a good friend of mine. I won't say the bestest of friend but I always help her, telling her about the assignments we were given, the meetings that happened, in short all necessary details.

And I hadn't expected this from her. I proposed to meet one last time but they denied for the mere fact that they didn't want to get out of their comfortable A.C units in the scorching heat. It's not like we would be sitting under the sun, they'd only have to deal with the heat for the commute.

I would have proposed an evening get together but I really cannot as I have a curfew at home.

Should I compromise here for the sake of meeting them?

What should I do?

I'm just so perplexed.

Tl;dr- my friends won't meet me oy because it's uncomfortable for them to get out of the house in the sun even when the college is ending and this would be our last meetu

submitted by /u/Zestyclose_Society55
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment