About us

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Girlfriend meeting a guy friend that likes her?

So I've (29m) been with my girlfriend (23f) for 4 months and she met a guy friend who liked her (just for a day when he visited the country we are in, he lives abroad) and they used to be close (but she said she 'friendzoned' him) and often ignores his calls and has even spoke a bit mockingly about him. This was in the evening for a few hours after she met me. She said when they met for a coffee a female friend (who I know) eventually called her and she went home.

Is it worth brushing this off or should I discuss a boundary - e.g. meeting people who like us could be disrespectful to our relationship, especially as I wouldn't entertain hanging out with a girl who likes me while I'm in a relationship.

I haven't discussed any boundaries about meeting opposite sex friends before, I remember once she got drunk with about 5 guys (who she says known for 7 years) alone (in the first week of our relationship) but that's all. She is otherwise a very trustworthy and respectful person.

TL;DR: Girlfriend met a guy friend who she friendzoned; should I discuss a boundary or ignore it?

submitted by /u/Brave_Rule3769
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment