About us

Sunday, June 12, 2022

How long to introduce kids to new partner?

TL;DR- How long do you wait to introduce kids to a new partner? How do you know you know someone well enough?

We’ve been dating for 9 months f(34) m (36) everything’s going well so far but how do you know when the right time is? He’s got two kids and I’d like to meet them at some point now but I’m not sure if he is unsure or just being cautious? I’m starting to worry that we’re not really moving forward ..I fully understand and support that it needs to be well thought out but I feel like our lives are separate at the moment I’m feeling closer to him that I’m wanting to start thinking about bringing us together more!

Am I wrong for feeling like this?

submitted by /u/Fit-Challenge-3074
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment