About us

Friday, October 6, 2023

Bf heavily fantasized about me prior to he and I going out. Red flags or no?

My (25F) bf (25m) admitted to heavily fantasizing about me for months prior to us going out

Throwaway account but wanted some opinions here

My bf is wonderful and very loving, & I don’t think this will impact us in any way but I wanted to make sure I wasn’t being oblivious to red flags here as well.

The other night my bf confessed to having fantasized over me often to the point where he would get erect when I was around him at all (we worked together) and he confessed that he had masturbated to the thought of me multiple times a week, even a couple of times on the drive home after work.

This lasted for roughly 6 months until we ended up going out on a date. We did not know each other well for the six months leading up to our first date.

While I want to think this just reaffirms what I know to be true about his attraction to/for me, I just want to make sure that this doesn’t indicate anything darker.

TLDR; BF had fantasized about me so much prior to us going out that pleasured himself multiple times a week for months on the drive home after leaving professional situations where he had to be around me, and in his free time. Red flag or normal indication of attraction?

TYIA!

submitted by /u/Successful-Rub-4816
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment