About us

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

She’s confused on her feelings towards me and I have no idea what to say. M26 f53

Recently I’ve (26) been seeing a coworker. (52).

For the last two months. We’ve been I guess in a in the dark relationship. I’ve been trying to date her for two years. And two months she finally caved in and let me have sex with her.

She said it’s supposed to be light and airy. That’s our relationship. Well it turned into hanging out as much as we could. Staying the night.

She’s always said I’m too young. And she’s can’t get over the age gap. She’s confused on what we’re doing. She’s got deep feelings for me.

We got into an argument at dinner Saturday. About this. And I just got mad and told her it’s not fair to me that you keep stringing me along. If you can’t date someone half your age. Then that’s your answer and we can end it. She said I don’t get what’s she’s going through and she wants me to go find someone to have kids with. I said don’t worry about me. She said you’re 50 I’m 80. Doesn’t that scare you. I’m never gonna meet your family you won’t meet mine. We’re in the dark.

Then I take her home. She tells me to come in. Hugs me for 5 minutes. And tells me to stay the night.

Fast forward to last night. I said are we done. And she called and just said I’m confused. I don’t know what I want to do. I said well what do you want from me. She said I make her feel beautiful and loved and it’s perfect. But the age. And she said she feels like I pressure her when I ask what she wants. Maybe she needs space. She hates when I tell her I won’t be her best friend if we end it. Which is true. We’ll be friends at work but what would be the point in hanging out outside of work.

I just don’t know what to do and I can’t talk to anyone about it and it’s tough for me. I have no clue what to say or to do.

Tl;dr: she’s 53 I’m 27. She has deep feelings but can’t get over the age gap.

submitted by /u/ODoyleRules016
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment