About us

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Can I [F23] not be platonic friends with any man other than my bf [M22] ?

Basically, I’ve been talking to a guy [M28] on fb (mainly about his relationship issues lol) but at some point he told me that I despite him giving up on love I was giving him butterflies in his belly. I was a bit taken back by this but continued replying to his messages. I showed his message with the butterflies remark to my bf who didn’t say anything. I then asked him if he wanted me to stop talking to that guy since he wasn’t saying anything and he said “You can do what you want”.
Few days later I reply to his messages but he had sent me a lot of voice messages which shocked me so I showed my bf “wtf so many messages it’ll take me a lot of time to reply” and he said “don’t reply” but I already did by the time he replied to me. I didn’t think much of it but then he says “you know when I told you you could do whatever you wanted it meant stop talking to him you know I don’t like this”.

And another guy also sent me something on fb, a supportive message because he saw I wasn’t well. I told my bf about it because it was a long message and I wasn’t expecting it. My bf said “We all know why a guy in his 40s is trying to be nice to a girl in her 20s”… idk what to say or think, I thought he was… just being nice bc I’m depressed and wanted to help by offering an ear ?

I don’t care much about the second guy but I liked the first one as a friend we get along pretty well which is kinda rare for me :(

Should I stop talking to them ? Idk what to do.

TL;DR : Bf upset because I didn’t stop talking to a guy who told me I give him butterfly. I don’t like that he’s upset but I don’t want to tell the guy I have to stop talking to him

submitted by /u/Skhuko
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment