About us

Monday, October 30, 2023

I (27f) am confused with what this guys (26m) intentions are

I first met this guy about 6 years ago we were both in a relationship. We talked a couple times as friends. We were barely acquaintances. Fast forward to this year, we now work together and see each other briefly once a week. He’s higher ranking than me where I work and kind of unofficially my boss. We matched on a dating app and went on a date, it went good.

The next week we went on another date. He was very kind and chivalrous…opened the car door for me all the time, let me hold his hand, paid, even asked to take a picture together... we went back to my place, hung out and etc etc. I was going to be spending thanksgiving alone that weekend, so he stopped by my place with a plate of food for him and me to have a thanksgiving dinner together.

Fast forward a couple weeks..I asked him to hang out again. I went over to his place and we went on a walk and watched a movie, he cooked for me and we just hung out.

The thing is…when we’re not together there’s NO communication. We don’t talk. We don’t text. It’s like we don’t exist. His job is pretty busy, but he’s also the type of person to almost never be on his phone/a bad texter.

But when we’re together it’s great. He always asks me about myself, kisses me a lot (head, cheek). When we were cuddling watching a movie, I fell asleep and half woke up to him rubbing my head, playing with my hair, kissing my head. He asks about kids and jokes about my good genes.

I’m just so confused as to what his intentions are. When we’re together it seems like a he’s super into me but when we’re not it’s zero. I’m 100% positive that there’s no other girlfriend in this situation.

Tl;dr when I hang out with this guy everything is perfect but when we’re not physically together we don’t talk.

submitted by /u/charliecando
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment