About us

Saturday, October 28, 2023

My boyfriend's best friend has access to his phone!

Today my boyfriend (M, 24) (we've been dating for 5 months) told me that a certain reply to one of my texts was actually sent by his best friend (M, 24) because he has access to his phone. When I raised an alarm about this stating that it made me uncomfortable, he said that's how their equation is but now that he is aware I'm not okay with it, he'll ask his friend to not open our chats again.

He found nothing wrong in it but I felt really weird because then we don't have any privacy in what we talk about. He apologized for letting his friend access our chats and said he won't let it happen again.

Should I be bothered with this because I feel it shouldn't have been allowed to happen even once? What if it happens again and he just doesn't tell me or maybe it has happened before too? Am I overthinking and should just take his word for it?

TL;DR- My boyfriend (M,24) let his best friend (M,24) respond to my text (access our chats) and it made me feel really weird. Should this bother me if he said he won't let it happen again? It feels like a privacy concern.

submitted by /u/No_Reason4917
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment