About us

Monday, September 11, 2023

Do I [20M] have a chance at love if I don't have a job?

Hii! :)

I have some mental illnesses, which cause me to not be able to have a job. This might be, and probably will be a permanent thing.

This obviously means I don't have a big income at all. And I can see that being a turnoff for anyone wanting a relationship with me, which I ofcourse understand.

Is it possible to find and keep a healthy relationship, even if I don't have a big income? I am not talking about attracting golddiggers, but a stable financial situation is an attractive trait, I like to think. Does anyone have any experience with this?

TL;DR Is it possible to get and maintain a relationship without a decent income?

submitted by /u/NaturesSapphire
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment