About us

Monday, September 25, 2023

I (m18) am very conflicted wether my friend (f18) actually wants and cares to talk to me and continue our friendship

For more context ill explain: We met around 3 years ago in highschool

Id say even back then i cant seem to recall a lot of times after school (we were in the same school so naturally we would see eachother and talk) where she would initiate a conversation in like whatsaap The thing that makes this very conflicting is Every time we talk (well not every time but) She told me im one of her closest friends that she really like talking and hanging out with me

But it is genuinley messing with my brain a bit that not once did she think to send me a message (and i get that now even more then ever since we finished highschool and dont live in the same city and such)

In general the TLDR is Im getting conflicting messages from my friend and dont know if they want to keep the friendship going It feels to me as if im trying very hard to make a sinking ship float

If anyone has some advice or thought that would be nice

submitted by /u/imdepresed0
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment