About us

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Girlfriend[f27] lied to me[m30]

Hey so I’ve been with my girlfriend 9 months and on her Snapchat this guy she knows from school messages her and replies to her stories often.

She said she never had any feelings for him and nothing ever happened between them.

I found in her conversation before we met that they were sex talking and she had sent photos, so to me she lied.

She said she never told me because she didn’t want me thinking bad of her and she was ashamed.

During our relationship she has sent me photos when I’m not with her, it just makes me think hmm how do I know she didn’t send him them too.

We argued and she said she was going to block him because of it but I found out she hadn’t a few days later and brought it up and she said she forgot and then she blocked him on Snapchat but before that he had also removed her on Facebook.

Can’t stop thinking about this 24/7

Does this mean anything?

She always seemed a little dodgy opening the messages from him when he messaged originally or going on Snapchat, but sometimes did open it.

She always leaves her phone near me or when she’s in shower next to me and I know her passcode.

Tl;dr

  • she said there was nothing between them before we got together
  • found out they sexted
  • not sure what to think
submitted by /u/rumplestiltzz
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment