About us

Thursday, September 28, 2023

My GF has a close guy friend who tried to make moves on her before. I'm not really comfortable. Is this being too overbearing?

My gf [23F] has a close guy friend [23M] that she met during the pandemic/online classes. They became study buddies and gaming buddies way before we met. This dude has tried to reach out and made moves on her a couple of time, and yet to no avail. Their friendship got cut off for a while but has recently been restored. And now that they're in med school together, they study together quite often in cafes.

I've confronted her with this and she has been nothing but reassuring on a positive note. It just ticks me that I sense her parents' approval of that guy instead of me. I'm just trying to find security in the trust that we have and our commitment to this.

Am I being too overbearing on her?

tl;dr

My gf has a guy friend who made moves on her before but he got rejected. I'm just honestly uncomfortable.

submitted by /u/Winter-Addendum-2206
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment