About us

Friday, September 1, 2023

Tired of hot and cold behavior from co-worker. What do I do next?

I met someone on a speed dating event about 6 months ago and we got along great. Unfortunately because they had to leave for work we didn’t see each other for a few months but when we did it was really nice. Coincidentally they were moving to my town and my office also. After we met I asked how things were and if he wants things to be friendly and where he stood. He said ok and we can keep things friendly but keep hanging out and take it from there and see how we feel. Since then we’ve met a few times. He’s extremely flirty in person but sometimes has cancelled plans last minute. Sometimes he’s hot and cold - if i dont message he’ll message a lot but if I do he won’t message as eagerly sometimes. At this point I do want to date and explore things but I’m not sure how to go about initiating that conversation. How do I discuss this with him?

TL;DR: 30F 30M a person I dated is now working at my office. We said we’ll see how things go but I’m developing feelings. What should i do?

submitted by /u/throwRAconfusion1
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment