About us

Friday, September 22, 2023

My bf keeps jerking off to random women on the internet. Should I break up?

TL;DR My bf jerks off to random women on the internet. I asked him to stop, he says he will but doesn't. Should I break up?

So I've (30f) been with my boyfriend (30m) for almost 2y. I have complete confidence that he would never cheat. Or at least not physically. But he keeps jerking off to random women on facebook. Women with big breasts and bottoms and full makeup. And that makes me super uncomfortable. On one side for obvious reasons, and on another side because the women are the complete opposite of what I am physically which makes me insecure that my boyfriend is not attracted to me.

I know all this because one time I caught him doing it. After that, from time to time I check his facebook history and confirm that he keeps doing it despite me being clear that I didn't want him to do it. He just got better at hiding it but I always know that he keeps doing it because I keep going there to confirm. So I've been thinking about breaking it off for quite some time. First because me going into his facebook history is a complete lack of privacy respect and already a red flag that there's no trust in the relationship. And secondly because I've asked him many times to stop it and he always says he will, but I keep finding out that he continues to do it. He is not respecting my boundaries. This is really hard for me, because apart from this, our relationship is very good. He's loving and caring, we share the same interests, we are super confortable with each other and can completely see ourselves being together in the future. However, I feel like what I'm asking is not that big of an effort and the fact that he is not willing to stop it and keeps getting better at hiding it is a major red flag as well. Am I exagerating or should I break up?

submitted by /u/Respectmyboundariesp
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment