About us

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

I'm (30M) planning a trip but my friend (28F) is unreachable

My friend (28F) and I (30M) have known each other for a few months and from the start we've connected really well.

My friends and her friends are separately planning a trip to the same country at the same time (by coincidence).

I recently asked her whether she wants to plan the trip together and meet up while we're there. She said we could but that she'll only be there a short time and will be in a rush.

A complication to this is that she's currently hiking and unreachable for days and I need clarity on plans soon.

I can't tell if she wants to plan and/or meetup or whether this is a nice way to say no.

Is she saying yes or a soft no? I could plan a trip without her input but I know she'll be really offended if I exclude her thoughts and organise it without her.

tl;dr - Friend (28F) is unreachable but I need her so I can plan a trip. Her last message was confusing and need to make a judgement call based on it.

submitted by /u/ThrowRA_friend101
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment