About us

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Was I assaulted?

Hey Reddit! (English isn't my first language so keep that in mind!)
I (F21) was on a date yesterday with a guy (M22) I met through mutual friends. This was our third date, we had kissed but nothing else physically. We had some drinks at a bar and then another one at his place. After that, we started to makeout and things progressed (you get the idea). As he was fingering me, I asked him to stop but he continued. I told him repeatedly to stop and even tried to move his hand away about four times, but he was a lot stronger than me so I couldn't really do anything. After a while I just let it happen and I even orgasmed. The thing is that during it I wasn't really scared, I didn't really feel any strong emotion. Afterward, we had PIV sex, I stayed the night and we even cuddled. The morning after he was really sweet and we made plans to see each other again.
I'm really conflicted about it because, on one hand, I know that what he did was wrong and a crime in my country's jurisdiction. But at the same time, I don't really feel assaulted or sad about it. And as previously stated, during it, I didn't feel bad or something like that. I think he must have thought that I was only teasing and not really meaning it when I said: “stop”. I just want an outsider's perspective on it as I don't want to talk to my friends about it.

TLDR: A guy im dating continuted to finger me after i told him to stop. Was i assulted?

submitted by /u/ThrowRANBlue12
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment