About us

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Painfully ordinary man

Background: I(20M) am a student used to be very bright, nerdy so didn't go out much. I believe (or like to believe) that I can pursue social life(e.g. travelling, partying, such bigh things)after I become financially independent and get a job(tautological) for I don't have the resources to do so now.

Immediate context: had a good female friend(22F), she fell for me somewhat and since I didn't want anything serious for now, we agreed for a casual relationship. After some days of normal quarrel, she called me 'You're such a painfully ordinary man'. Nothing has hurt me more. I'm on the verge of crying and it's not normal for me to cry. I am out of my wits and emotions. I guess it's hurting even more because it's somewhat true. I don't know what to feel now. Help me.

Tldr: girlfriend called me painfull ordinary man and it hurts.

submitted by /u/incognitoisfraud
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment