About us

Friday, September 29, 2023

I (26M) love my gf (24F) and find her very sexy, but I feel mentally blocked while having sex with her - any advice?

Let's start with this - before this relationship [2 years of it now], I engaged in casual sex only. I was having a problem to find a girl for relationship, so I went into sexual - based relations to fulfill my sexual needs and it was very physically arousing for me.

Now, in a romantic relationship, I find it hard to "unlock" myself to have really good, arousing sex with my gf. I love her and having sex with her in the way I used to have with my previous partners I find a bit... objectifying?

I read alot about madonna-wh*re complex and I'd say I think I'm suffering to it. I consider my gf pure, beautiful, and clean entity who I love by my entire heart, and I connect with it an inability to have free-minded sex with her which would fully arouse me and sexually release me. I feel terrible with it, but sometimes I think of other women and it makes me very aroused there [I hate it].

I feel as if I was unable to show love through sex, meanwhile I'd love to do that because I love my gf, but I feel totally lost there. Any advice?

tl;dr I love my gf but I don't feel sex with her as arousing as with other women even though she physically arouses me

submitted by /u/Regular_Paramedic60
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment