About us

Monday, November 13, 2023

24(F) been talking to a guy 21(M) he told me he wants to ‘see how things go’

So I am quite new to the dating scene again after my ex and splitting up quite a few months ago. I feel like it’s time to put myself back out there and start dating again. I met this guy through online dating and he followed me on instagram. We’ve been speaking every day for a week now. He keeps complimenting me saying I have nice eyes, a nice smile, I’m pretty, I look hot etc.

I asked him what he was looking for and he said ‘to see how things go’ he again said today ‘we should meet up and see how things go’ but asked if I’d like to come round to his house and get a takeaway and watch some films… I think I can gather where he’s going with this. The thing is, I really do like him despite not talking to him for long and I’m at that stage in life where I’ve been on 4 or 5 dates, never really felt any attraction but with him, I think we do get on well.

I’ve been on dates and told them I’m looking for something longer lasting but to be honest I’m not sure if I can just jump straight back in to a relationship so maybe it wouldn’t be such a bad idea to meet this guy and see where it goes? The only thing that worries me is that him saying ‘see how things go’ is actually his way of saying he wants no strings sex. I’m happy to meet him, see how we get on and see how things go but I don’t just want a FWB thing. Although I am at that point where I think life is too short… he’s good looking, I’m single, I can do what I want but I also worry about people judging me.

TL:DR should I give this guy a chance to see what happens or is this a total red flag and an excuse for someone to use just to have no strings sex? I really do like him.

submitted by /u/Ok-Advertising-658
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment