About us

Thursday, November 2, 2023

I (27 m) can’t take a decision about who I wanna be with.

I (27 m) was in a situation-ship about a year ago with a girl that we really liked each other but this has ended with me heartbroken for at least 6 months. Before that happens and after I moved on, I’m having a hard time deciding about with which girl I wanna make a move on from the girls I like/have good relationship with. Is it because I’m not getting deep enough in the connection with them? Or what exactly might be stopping someone from making a move on many girls that he knows there are mutual feelings between them?

tl;dr: I can’t take a decision about who I wanna be with

submitted by /u/Old_Firefighter2906
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment