About us

Friday, November 17, 2023

How do I (F32) get over him (M30)

As you will see from my previous posts things where up and down between him (M30) and I (F32). We where dating for 6 months and things started going really well and I felt like this could be my person and I thought he felt the same way. I have developed feelings for him.

He introduced me to him family, parents and siblings which was lovely. He started texting me less and less and seeing me less.

A month ago he told me that he's struggling with his schedule, seeing his child, mental health and other things. He felt ge didn't want to string me along as he didn't know if things will improve for him and didn't want to hold me back from finding what I want. He said when he sorts things out and if I'm still interested then we can try again. He wanted to keep in touch and check in with each other.he told me this was not about me and he really does like me.

At first he was still texting every day but now once per week and only if I had text him first. I went on to our matches dating profile and seen his location has updated and other small details showing he's been on there and I honestly felt sick. Why doesn't he have time to spend with me when he says this is what he wanted but yet has time to meet other girls.

I know we weren't dating for long but I honestly feel heartbroken. I feel like he might be the one that got away.

How do I move on, do I tell him how I'm feeling. I don't want to push him but the thought of him moving on is horrible. The thought of me dating someone else is so off-putting.

tl/Dr we broke up because he didn't have the time to see me and struggling mental health but now he's on dating app. I can't get over him.

submitted by /u/The_wolves_Moon
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment