About us

Monday, November 27, 2023

My (27F) husband (37M)would rather do anything but have sex with me

TLDR : husband withdrew from intimacy following birth of our son. When I told him I was unhappy he hardly tried to make things better. He thinks it’s working. It’s not.

We got married after three years of dating and the sex was great before marriage. I got pregnant almost immediately following our wedding. Our baby turned 1 years old this November. Ever since I got pregnant he withdrew intimacy almost completely. He does everything as a father. He makes sure I am not overburdened by being a SAHM. However, he won’t initiate sex. I have tried on many occasions to let him know I want to do it. He either plays dumb or denies sex.

He says it’s because his libido is lower than mine. How low does it have to be to not want to sit with your wife and talk about your day? He would rather watch YouTube videos or scroll Reddit than sit with me or cuddle with me even.

He thinks there is nothing wrong with our marriage. I have told him that I would like to have more sex and he thinks that he is trying. He also thinks that it’s working but I have just stopped getting mad at him for the lack of sex. I’ve just given up.

I do still love him but I feel abandoned in the marriage. I don’t know how to fix this because I have tried everything. Sexy lingerie, cooking for him, telling him directly. Nothing works and I have no hopes of it getting better.

submitted by /u/unhappymomma1
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment