About us

Friday, November 24, 2023

My bf (26M) almsot broke up with me (23F) while drunk

Hey everyone, so last night my bf (26M) and me (23F) went out since we haven’t seen each other in so long. Everything is going fine between and it’s pretty much stable, nothing to complain about.

After he dropped me off, he went to drink alone (I have a curfew and I don’t drink). He told me he’s afraid we won’t be able to live together and that I should leave him because I deserve better.

I didn’t take him seriously at the beginning because I know that everything between us is okay, and just earlier the same day we were checking some furniture together, and he explicitly said that he can’t wait to live with me.

He said he feels he’s not good enough for me and will leave me so that I can find someone better and that I shouldn’t wait. I never complained about any of this.

After he said so, I knew he was intoxicated yet I couldn’t help but legit panic and cry. He disappeared and shut his phone off and didn’t pick up my calls.

Eventually he said that he loves me and won’t leave me, and he slept ever since.

Should I take what he said seriously? Or was that like just some random drunk thoughts that will be brushed off? Everything he said while drunk contradicts everything he says and does for me.

Tldr; my bf almost broke up with me while he was drunk because he thinks I deserve better while i never complained about it, then he said he won’t leave me. Is what he said just be brushed off?

submitted by /u/MitsukaiSan
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment