About us

Saturday, November 4, 2023

Is he(28M) just being friendly or does he want to date?

A coworker(28M) of mine(32F) has suddenly started messaging me a lot ever since I told him I broke up with my boyfriend and I moved in his area.

Most of the time it's banter about work or organising things to do together as a group, but we'll be talking for hours and he always replies instantly.

Last time we shifted the conversation more into our dating life and how he feels awkward asking people out, asking me what type of date I like for a first date etc. (I said I like going for a coffee and a walk)

Then at one point he asked me to go for a walk, just the two of us, close to where I live. This will be on a non working day.

There are other coworkers who live in our area, he didn't mention anything about them, but I know he brought up in conversation with one of them that I moved here too now.

I don't fully understand what his intentions are. On one side he's saying he's not dating and especially wouldn't date at work, on the other he completely changed how he is with me.

TL;dr: Coworker asked me to go out for a walk just the two of us on a non working day after I told him that's what I like doing for a first date.

submitted by /u/ThrowRA-572
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment