About us

Saturday, November 11, 2023

I (33F) am irrationally jealous of LDR bf (39M) celebrity crushes and attraction to other women. How to stop?

We have been together (mostly) LDR for 5 or 6 months. I know he has zero chances with famous actresses or Instagram models, but somehow I have trouble controlling my irrational feelings. I want to be okay and secure with it.

In terms of sexting, I noticed that he sexts me after attending concerts of these women, who often sing sexualised music. Considering we’re in an LDR, I feel like I should be thanking them in a way, as I reap the benefits - yet I can’t help but overthink it.

We’ve had a conversation in the past so he has been respectful of how sensitive I am to it. He now no longer sends me photos/videos he took of the concert. I have a suspicion that he has stopped telling me he attended certain concerts altogether.

TLDR; I want to stop being insecure and not let my jealousy negatively impact the relationship with my LDR boyfriend.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/bubbles4us
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment