About us

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

How do I (F19) know if I'm in the differentiation phase in my relationship or if I really don't love him(M19) anymore?

How do I know if I'm in the differentiation phase in my relationship or if I really don't love him anymore? Everything is in the title. We did some wonderful things together and got along incredibly well. But two months ago he did things that hurt me, I tried to communicate with him but he didn't care. Now I have become insensitive to anything that could make me sad coming from him. Now it sometimes takes me a lot longer to respond to him because I forget, I'm very happy when I go out with my friends, I don't miss him so much anymore.

TL;DR; : How do I know if I'm in the differentiation phase in my relationship or if I really don't love him anymore?

submitted by /u/emmatome_
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment