About us

Sunday, November 12, 2023

My Dad found disturbing notes in my sisters room.

My Dad is having a freakout because he's found papers in my sisters room with some really disturbing things written on them. For context I am 20(F), my sister is 23 and my Dad is 64. My Dad has not always been the best Dad, there have been times where he's done things that have taken me a long time to get over/forgive and most of my siblings have little contact with him. That being said, I've never truly wished death or harm to him. I may have thought certain thoughts in the moment (like during fights) but I've never meant them or spoken/written them.

My sister on the other hand hates my Dad. I think some of her hatred is understandable and she doesn't really try to hide how much she hates him. But I didn't know it was this bad.. My dad went into her room to try and see if she was there and found some notes on her bed. He said they were just on top of her bed not hidden at all. The notes were all wishing death on my dad. Calling him evil and useless, and wishing to plunge a knife into his heart to get rid of him, and other things like that. Like I know she hates him but this is really severe and kind of disturbing. I'm not sure how my Dad is going to act on this. She said she wrote them a few days ago when she was really emotional and didn't mean them but they are still very severe.

I can't tell if these are her true thoughts or things she's just thought in the heat of the moment. Because if they are her true thoughts I'm scared she might act on them. She's smashed things during fights with him before but its never gotten physical. I don't think she would do anything but it's still worrying. She says that this is dumb and that they were on her bed because she ripped them out of her diary to throw out but just forgot to. I don't know what to do I'm the youngest in the family but somehow its always my job to fix family drama. I'm sick of it but for now I just need to figure out what to do here.

TLDR: My Dad found notes wishing death on him from my Sister and he is now having a freakout. I don't know what to do.

submitted by /u/No_Leadership9820
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment