About us

Thursday, November 16, 2023

My (20F) boyfriend (25M) doesn't really care that I'm sick

Maybe I'm just being sick and delirious right now, we have a very loving relationship but when I fall sick, sometimes it feels like I'm not understood. When he's been sick I've taken care of him constantly and make sure he has everything he needs, meanwhile today I woke up sick and he didn't bother to ask me if I had eaten or needed any pills. I asked him for some hot water with salt and he pawned it off to the Househelp, I'd understand if he was busy with work but he's been gaing for a while now. We've been dating for 2 years and this is a very marginal issue perhaps but I'm just irked, last time I was sick he gave me two pills and then just left me in bed to go play for hours until I fell asleep. I find that so strange, if you love someone don't you want them the most comfortable?

Tldr - my boyfriend won’t take care of me when I’m sick, is that normal?

submitted by /u/blasphemous_whore666
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment