About us

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Balancing relationship and passions | M26 not in a relationship

Hi,

How do you balance spending time pursuing your passion and relationship? There are many things I'd like to learn but I also can't just let it devour my time if I want a healthy relationship. ( I'm not in one but I'm aware that problem would probably arise if I were in one ). You need to spend couple of hours a week if you want to get good at piano or learn a language. If you live together and have free time after work or on the weekends do you just wake up and do your own stuff or mostly spend time with your partner? How to find balance to not neglect both things?

Thanks

tl;dr: how do you balance passion and relationship to feel fulfilled

submitted by /u/Pearseus
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment