About us

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

My (39f) coworker (27m) is married to a 45 year old woman what should I do?

My (38F) co-worker (27M) is married to a 45-year-old woman. Now, there is nothing wrong with a 27-year-old being married to a 45-year-old or dating a 45-year-old, but the problem is that was 22 and she was 40. When they met and started dating, they got married when he was 25 and she was 43 years old. I don't like this, and when they post pictures on their social media, their friends and family comment shit like heart emojis and say "glad you're happy" and "cute couple." Those people who comment are terrible people. We shouldn't be romanticizing this relationship; it's wrong and toxic. For context, he is just my co-worker; we don't hang out or anything, but I was bored one day, and I decided to look him up on social media and saw he was married. I started looking more into it, and then at work, I asked him about his life and his family, and I asked him about his marriage, and then that's when he told me about his wife and when and how they met. I told him he should divorce his wife and shouldn't think of his marriage as romantic.

That's a fact; the brain fully develops at 25; he was 22; he was too young to know any better, and now he's trapped in a marriage that honestly shouldn't be looked at as romantic. Any person in their 40s or 50s who is 21–23 21–23 year olds deserve to die a horrible death, and I mean, it's gross. I don't know what to do or how to make him think his wife is awful. Hopefully she cheats on him and they divorce. I'm praying that happens, and before you tell me to mind my business I'm a compassionate person who cares about people. If you saw a random 21-year-old dating a 90-year-old I'm sure you would step up and try to do something about it.

TLDR: Coworker is married to much much older woman

submitted by /u/Inevitable_Attempt74
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment