About us

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Boyfriend (21M) took my (20F) out of his bio after a fight

i understand how this may sound like a very juvenile thing for my age, but i am curious to hear opinions on this.

about 4 days ago my boyfriend and i had a very explosive fight. this was because of something i did, and i will say it was a big mistake on my behalf. not cheating or anything, but definitely a bad bad move. in this fight he told me that we were broken up, he was done with me and he’ll move on. a few days passed and he asked me to come over. we spoke more and he admitted he doesn’t want to break up but he was extremely hurt.

now, 4 days later, i can see he has removed my name from bio - which he did AFTER claiming he doesn’t want to break up with me.

there was an incident in the past where he messaged another girl, and i’m very concerned this has happened again. i don't see any other reason for removing people from your bio other then wanting to be appear available. especially if he was unsure on the breakup to begin with.

i don’t know if i should bring this up, because we are still on shaky territory, and i don't want to do anything that will push him away.

but, admittedly, this has brought up some extreme insecurities in me and i am almost desperate to know the answer/ask him to put my name back in there so he doesnt cheat again.

what should i do?

TL;DR; my boyfriend removed my name from his bio after an argument. days have passed and we have made up. hes been unfaithful before and im concerned its happened again. do i ask him about this?

submitted by /u/Interesting-End4998
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment