About us

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

F19 and hypersexual

1, F19, have been in a loving and committed relationship for about 9 months now with my bf M18. I need help, it's been discussed a lot of times now and it's been object for most of our fights but I'm a hypersexual woman (due to past trauma) and feel the need to be wanted intimately in order to feel loved. He is a sweet, empathetic and emotionally intelligent man but ever since we had a big fight he completely stopped being sexual with me and that caused me some issues like overthinking etc. Once I confronted him about it, nothing changed. We had fights over fights and he said he was working on it but still, after a lot of months, didn't initiate anything. How can I even fix this aspect of our relationship? The rest of it is absolutely beautiful and I love this man more than anything but by not acknowledging my needs, I feel unwanted and miserable

TL,DR: I yearn intimacy in order to feel wanted and it causes fights between me and my bf

submitted by /u/ihavenoidealolzl
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment