About us

Sunday, June 23, 2024

rocky first 3m of dating and still tgt?

23F dating 29M for 100+ days. first 3m of dating werent smooth, we had our ups and downs, fought a few times but communicated and talk things out, now reconciled. told a few other people online bout my rs, all of them were saying i deserve better, i shld leave etc, why am i staying?

the thing is i cant see myself leaving this rs bcos i still see the good in him (this is my first rs). i gave myself an ultimatum, if by 180 days still no flowers and a gf status i will leave.

tldr: does have anybody experienced a rocky first 3m in dating but still succeed in the relationship? pls advice/share with me your story.

submitted by /u/WonderMindless3398
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment