About us

Friday, June 7, 2024

BPD gf breaking up with me

Hey all my gf 27F of 3 years is breaking up with me 28M so suddenly. It’s been a little rough over the past few weeks. Due to arguments and us needing some space from each other. The worst thing we’ve ever been through together has been some long distance at the beginning, and a miscarriage. But a few days ago, she texted me saying she didn’t want to talk that day, so I left her be. The next morning she texted me saying that she was done with me, and she was tired of waiting for us to heal. Of course, I begged and pleaded. And told her I would do whatever I needed to do for her to be happy and stay with me.

I showed up at her place uninvited and it was kind of sorted out, she also didn’t want to be physical, which is very very out of character for her. The next day, she flipped again and told me the same thing, that she was done. And she had felt neglected, which being the strong lover that I am, I can’t imagine was true. But I validated her anyway. Especially being that her ex bf verbally and physically abused her, which I have never ever come to do or considered doing. Shes saying there’s nothing that I can do/say to keep her. I’m just blind sided by this, and she swears there’s nobody else. She’s been unrecognizable, and cold, and treating me like I’ve meant absolutely nothing… she won’t answer my questions, I don’t get it. She’ll tell me to leave her alone but she won’t tell me if she wants me to leave her alone for good. I also said that if there is someone else, then she can tell me, and I’ll back off immediately. But she won’t say that either. I’m not sure how to move forward. Will she be back?I’m usually better than this when it comes to moving on from people. But this one cuts deep. Thoughts?

TL;DR: gf with BPD suddenly doesn’t want to be with me. Being extremely harsh and cold. She’s cut all communications and barred me from everything, despite everything we’ve been through I can’t sleep. I’m not sure how to move forward.

submitted by /u/Affectionate_Map798
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment