About us

Sunday, June 30, 2024

when is he gonna ask me to be his gf?

Okay so I (18F) have been talking to him (24M) for about a month and 1/2. We met on a dating app and planned a little date about a week after meeting. We met up and everything went amazing! Since then I’ve been going over to his place about once a week sometimes more, and sometimes spending the night.

I went into this not sure if I wanted a relationship right away as I just got out of one and I was honest about it. He didn’t mind at all. We did also agree that we were going to be exclusive as we’ve been sleeping together this entire time. The thing is, he treats me like I’m his gf (which I love). There are so many little things he does when we’re together that make me feel that way (I can go into detail in comments if that helps). We also text each other every day (sometimes facetime too) and have given each other pet names (baby, honey, etc).

There hasn’t been any I love you’s which I honestly appreciate because in every other relationship I’ve been it, it’s been said way too early. Anyways, we both really enjoy spending time together and have both told our friends/family about each other. I want to make it clear he isn’t hiding me and just not trying to commit, because that’s far from what’s going on. I also don’t mind not putting a label on our relationship at the moment, but I’m obviously posting this and the topic has been on my mind. So should I let this just blossom more or should I bring this up to him?

TL;DR He treats me like i’m his gf, but hasn’t asked me to be.

submitted by /u/One-Ad-4601
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment