About us

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Don’t want to go to Europe

I’m 40m and girlfriend is 49f… dating for over a year. GF’s well-off friend is turning 50 and rented a villa in Europe for the occasion. It’s in a party town and we all like dance music. Four couples are sharing the cost of this villa.

I don’t want to go. Birthday girl and I haven’t ever hit it off because this whole friend group is selfish, vapid and money focused.

It’s also 11 days which is an insane amount of time to go anywhere (I’m not well traveled though)

The people sharing the villa are intolerable to me too. Problem is that if I don’t go, my girlfriend will likely be sharing our room with some rich dude (not guaranteed but i’m rarely wrong about things like this.)

Do I cough up like $10k to go on this trip? I feel like there’s a gun to my head and I’d be way anxious if she went without me.

TL;DR- I don’t want to go to a destination birthday with a bunch of lizards.

submitted by /u/react64
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment