About us

Monday, June 3, 2024

Make it make sense

make it make sense

I’m 21F, hes 20 M

so I very shortly dated this guy and I genuinely don’t understand what his deal is. To make it short, he love bombed me like crazy , lost feelings all of a sudden , then kept breaking no contact, blatantly told me wanted to keep me around, but when I told him how I felt he called me psychotic LOL. He called me a few days after this “psychotic” incident talking as if nothing happened, I was kind but didn’t give much in. So in my head I think, okay we’re on good terms ,whatever, move on. I have not contacted this man once after expressing how I felt but now he’s out here weeks after the phone call reposting shady stuff on tik tok. So what’s his deal? I’ve left him completely alone, no contact at all, removed him off everything a while ago, I used to reach out here and there but definitely not after the “psychotic” incident. I’m aware he’s a clear narcissist who literally does nothing but sits at home all day on tik tok. I just wanna understand what in the worlds going on in his head.

TL;DR- got love bombed, went no contact and he won’t stop with the shady reposts online.

submitted by /u/Toothfairy877
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment