About us

Monday, June 24, 2024

I (F28) think my partner (M30) is purposely trying to bring me down, but not?

He compliments me weekly but it doesn't always feels honest.

I remember when he drunkenly said that I'm out of his league. Don't know if it's relevant to everything below, but not sure if he actually meant it as he is good looking, "gym bro" and from wealthy family.

Anyway I noticed that anytime I get any type of male attention in front of him he denies it and acts that a guy is winking for him, his mum, sister or anyone else but me.

Recently he even got into a little disagreement with his brother as his brother said that I was nearly snached from them and how those guys tried on with me just in front of them. My partner denied it and said that "no, this attention was for Sara" (their sister who was walking way behind us.) which alienated me and his brother.

I brought this up later on and told him that it seems that he doesn't care at all, and he just called me jealous and that he's worried about his little sister (F27)???..

He is also one of those men who has a tendancy to glance multiple times at atractive women even when I'm right in front of him and find it hard not to do so.

During my birthday he sat right in front of me and stared at the loud girls and guy behind me until that guy gave him a look which my boyfriend annoucend to me that he got just flirted on, to which I responded that it's most likely that he stared bit too long at one of the girls, to which he flipped and called me delulu.

Then recently before our date I changed my hair color. When he saw me his reaction was off (even though I looked my best) he seemed annoyed by it, saying that I look good but he's not sure and that my bright blue eyes next to dark hair look unnatural. Then few weeks later he said that this color looks amazing on me.

Does this looks like he is trying to make me insecure? I feel like I'm going bit crazy.

TL;DR my(F28) partner (M30) denies when I get attention in front of him from other males, weird reactions to positives in my life

submitted by /u/raudonaarbata
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment