About us

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

My (34f) bf (35m) doesn't want me to attend his sister's family birthday

Hello! First of all, sorry if there's any mistake. English is not my first language.

So, today is the birthday of the sister of my bf. On saturday she's celebrating with friends and she invited me. I am going.

Today, my (34F) bf (35M) of 6 years told me she also wants to have dinner with their family, since today is the day. And we asked me if It's ok IG he attends alone with our daughter (5 month old).

I asked if this is something her sister told him or if this is something he thought by himself. He told me he thought about it because we are not having the best time together (mainly because of the baby) and I am rather sad this days (I tend to be alonse when I am sad).

I felt super bad with this. I tried to tell me how ugly and cruel it sounds to me and that I feel excluded (I think is worth mentioning that they are a very united family and even tough they treat me well and they are nice to me, I never felt part of their family). He insist there's been a lot of time since they are alone together and that I Should understand that and not feel excluded.

So, I guess I am asking a bunch of people online. Am I wrong?

Thanks!

TL;DR my bf wants to attend alone with our daughter tonight to have dinner with his family for his sister's birthday. I feel excluded. He says It's not a big deal.

submitted by /u/Ok-Experience5809
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment