About us

Friday, June 28, 2024

what to do?

So I (22F) have a boyfriend (23M) of 4 months, he doesn't really compliment me or show me off. For the past months I noticed that he still stares at other girls, I think he has what's called "wandering eyes". There are some times that when we're together he'll stop holding my hands or stop being sweet to me when there is another girl around specifically pretty girls. He also jokes about liking another girl or saying directly to me that another girl is pretty. The other girls he compliments look very different from me. I don't really know what to feel because I don't know if I'm just being insecure or what he's doing is actually wrong. Any thoughts and advice?

TLDR: boyfriend does sus things and I'm not sure if I'm just being insecure or not

submitted by /u/Fantastic-Clerk9253
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment