About us

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

TLDR: I don't know if I should marry my fiance (47,M) after a thresome

TLDR: I don't know if I should marry my fiance (47,M) after a thresome

If anyone wants to read this, although is gonna be semi long, I would appreciate it. If not, all good. 😂 I'm a 28 year old female,based in Florida, Tarpon Springs. I've been with my fiance for the past two years. To make long story kind of short, around 2 months ago I came to the idea that we should have a threeway with another girl. Why, I don't know. I am attracted to girls as well (not a cheater, just saying why I came to the idea), and I also figured that's kind of every man's dream. Or at least that's what society tells us girls lol. Anyway, yeah, we did it. I thought it was going to be great. (Don't get me wrong, the girl was awesome, nothing wrong on her part nor she wanted anything serious with either of us, it was just a one time thing). But me on the other hand...when it actually happened, it broke me. I realized I made a mistake. Huge mistake. I didn't react at that time because I didn't wanted to make the girl feel bad or like she did something wrong, because she didn't. Fast forward to now, I'm broken. I get random flashbacks of him and her and it just breaks my heart and I don't know how to move on. Is this something that's fixable? And for the people who will say: well, you wanted it. Yes, that is true. But were you ever in a situation where, let's say, Starbucks, puts out a new drink and you're like YES I WANT TO TRY THAT, and you do, and then you maybe realize; ew, this is nasty, I don't want to have it ever again? I'm not comparing our relationship to Starbucks lol, but you get the point. Anyway, thank you for whoever will offer advice/help/whatever. Much love.

submitted by /u/FLgirlie22
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment