About us

Friday, June 21, 2024

Can someone explain ?

Hello gentlemen ! I already posted a story about a guy I met on Tinder about a month ago and I need the advice of men again because his actions are confusing : Tl;Dr I (31F) met Roman (30M) on Tinder about a month ago. But As I said in my previous post a week before we were supposed to meet, he told me he saw a girl 2/3 times and clicked with her but still wanted to meet me because he had a really good connexion but only as friends. I said yes but.... since then, we have been talking every single day when on the other end he says he doesn't talk to that girl everyday. If he is busy with work and hasn't texted he would apologise profusely for not sending at least a "hi, have a great day", which is, to me, totally fine, we all get busy sometimes.

We saw each other again and talked about his relationship with her because it was supposed to be casual but she is showing that she wants more and he refuse to get attached. We ended the evening in a sauna and he said let's go take a shower it's too hot here. So we ended up taking a shower together. After that I took care of his skin (facial mask, facial massages ect...) but I was just wearing a towel at that point and decided to rest between my legs so I could massage his face.... at the end, we slept in the same bed... totally naked, hugged a bit and that's it. Now a few weeks forward, yesterday to be exact. He talks to me about this girl again, and I told him that I was happy for him because his relationship was becoming official and they would see each other maybe 2/3 a week. But... I actually realised that even if I said I was OK with a friendship.... I wasn't. He Also said that he was happy that the relationship is evolving with this girl but still refuse to get attached I sent him a text not asking him to be with me, just saying that I don't think I am a 100% ok with being friends and therefore I'll take a step back because hearing about her hurts me. He said he was extremely sad, because he really liked me as a friend. And that even if I understood that it didn't not work out between us because he met someone else right before me, it wasn't going to happen even if there wasn't any other girls, because he didn't have the "thing" with me. So he basically said, that our relationship was very particular because he really got attached to me , even more than he had with his best friends but didn't have a romantic thing. At one point he heard in my vocal message that I seemed extremely sad, said that he is here for me and started to also confess his problem insisting on the fact that he is here for me and would be mad if I'm not ok and doesn't reach out. So I'm very confused and I need you guys' opinion. Could it be that he found me attractive on photo on tinder but not in real life,Could it be that he's keeping on the side just in case... As men, what would be the reason you act like this with a woman or would you act like this.

submitted by /u/GladReddit
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment